Wednesday, 22 May 2019 - Friday, 24 May 2019
First Eurasian Conference
"Innovations in minimization of natural and technological risks"
The following speakers have kindly agreed to give a key note in our conference
(confirmed, to date):
Professor Motoki KAZAMA
Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University
Editor of Soils and Foundations
Former Chairman of Asian Technical Committee on Geotechnology for Natural Hazards
Former Vice President of the Japanese Geotechnical Society
Earthquake Disaster Risk Reduction in Japan – learned from two Great Earthquake Disasters for recent 30 years
Dr. Virgilio ANSELMO
- Director Anselmo associati, Chieri, Italy
- Formerly Associate professor Watershed Management Faculty of Forestry University of Torino, Italy
A modeling process for flood-prone areas and flood-risk assessment
Dr. Yana KRUKHMALEVA
- Project Director for the implementation of project and risk management system, GAZPROM
Automation of the project and risk management system on the example of PJSC Gazprom international investment projects.
Information security and cyber risks
Dr. Alexander BARINOV & Dr. Alina IBRAGIMOVA
- General Director GEOBRUGG LTD
GEOBRUGG technologies and expertise to strengthen any slopes
Academician Ramiz MAMMADOV
- Director Institute of Geography, National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan
Natural hazards in the mountain regions of the Azerbaijan Republic and these CIS mapping
Prof. Anatolii PAVLENKO
- Open International University of Human Development "Ukraine”, Kiev
- Academician of the International Academy of Bioenergy Technologies
Dr. Sabina KAZIMOVA
- Head of the Department "Dynamics Parameters of Earthquakes"
- Head of the International Seismic Tomography laboratory
Republican Seismic Survey Centre of National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan
Modeling of the Earth's Crust of the Greater Caucasus by Seismic Tomography
Academician Nikolai MAKHUTOV
- Head of the Working Group “Risk and Safety” under the President of Russian Academy of Sciences
Criterion basis of analysis, minimization and management of risks
Professor Vugar ALIYEV
- The Chair of the EURASIANRISK2019 Conference
- Director, AMIR Technical Services LLC, Azerbaijan
Global Transportation Infrastructure and Risk of Cascading Effects.
Case Study: Azerbaijan
Registration Deadline: Closed!
Abstract Submission Deadline: Closed!
Announcement of Acceptance of Abstract: Closed!
Announcement of Program: Confirmed
Conference: 22 – 24 May, 2019
Full Text Submission: : June 20th, 2019
For all kind of questions, please don’t hesitate to contact with us.
The conference secretary will contact with you.